Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Red Ice Creations Radio Interview

On Sunday 8th June, I finally cracked and revealed the inner-most workings of my mind in a 2 hour interview with Henrik at Red Ice Creations Radio.
Part 1 covers topics such as 11:11, Pyramid Numerology, Solar Eclipse, September Eleventh, The Birth of Christ, Zion, Summer Olympics 1972 M√ľnich, 1984 Los Angeles, Eye Symbolism, Corporate Symbolism, Angel Gabriel, William Blake, Wally Olins and much more. Click here.
Part 2 covers the exposure of the ‘End Game Messiah of 2012′ (I hear you all laughing) and related topics. Click here (RIC Subscribers Only).
In the coming weeks, I will make Part 2 freely available as a big thanks to everyone for your continued support.
I have been invited back by Red Ice Creations Radio this coming week, so stay tuned!


Full interview below:-



No comments:

Post a Comment