Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Red Ice Creations Radio Interview

On Sunday 8th June, I finally cracked and revealed the inner-most workings of my mind in a 2 hour interview with Henrik at Red Ice Creations Radio.
Part 1 covers topics such as 11:11, Pyramid Numerology, Solar Eclipse, September Eleventh, The Birth of Christ, Zion, Summer Olympics 1972 Münich, 1984 Los Angeles, Eye Symbolism, Corporate Symbolism, Angel Gabriel, William Blake, Wally Olins and much more. Click here.
Part 2 covers the exposure of the ‘End Game Messiah of 2012′ (I hear you all laughing) and related topics. Click here (RIC Subscribers Only).
In the coming weeks, I will make Part 2 freely available as a big thanks to everyone for your continued support.
I have been invited back by Red Ice Creations Radio this coming week, so stay tuned!


Full interview below:-



No comments:

Post a Comment